Monday, August 15, 2011

My heart feels like breaking...i feel so depressed...please help me???

ok so i've been bullied for years and the bullies are in my hs now but i barely see them. i feel like all my friends are acting weird around me and avoidin me...i get so paranoid and then they call me weird and think i'm boring and act depressed all the time. there's 1 girl in my cl and she's being an right now suckin up to teacher, actin all cool. knowin everything, and stuff. when every1 was aganist her i stood up for her. now shes ok with every1 but shes being btchy around me and talking to my friends and using them just to get me annoyed. she does the evilest things. top of that i hav a crush on this guy who i think only acts nice when i dress nice. idk how to start a convo with him. i'm so stressed n my grades are going down and i cant keep friendships with my friends. please help i'm breaking down. i'm worrying bout everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment