Thursday, August 11, 2011

Do you have the mind of a warlord?Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

I seem to see everything in life from an almost purely ancient or modern military perspective. I love the tactical prowess of the horse archer but still never dismiss the power of the heavy infantry. My understanding of modern warfare and sustainable economies and combat is extreme. As a consequence to this I have never been the usual light headed kind of lets just get along fun guy to be around. I am always heavily political in a state of mind or learning about war and how to defeat the enemy any enemy no matter the numbers.....To even mention this over the internet is a big thing to me. I dont wont to expose my flanks. All I do is read about history and learn about famous battles war in general and empires that never stood the test of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment