Monday, August 8, 2011

Dysfunctions after smoking weed?

Hey im pretty new to smoking weed this is like my 3rd time getting high. All day and all night i took alot of hits out of bongs, blunts and pipes.. went to bed really late and there was a little bit left. one way my friend said to make that weed go a long way is to vaporize it. he put it in an empty dark purple lightbulb and put a cap on it. heated it up and i breathed that in twice. Now i got scared when i still feel very strange days after doing it. the effects lasted all that day, through monday and today on tuesday. I feel in the days like im staring out in the distance in conversations and such, i dont hear myself sometimes talk, its just weird and hard to explain. Did it give me brain damage or something from a lightbulb having chemicals in them like mercury? im scared, i even could just be worrying and imagining this but i dont know the effects seem real

No comments:

Post a Comment