Thursday, August 11, 2011

My friend wants a breather?

So my freind (girl), thinks that we need a breather because my personality is apperantly annoying, but i act just as anyone does at our school, I even asked all my other freinds and they say I havn't done anything wrong at all. So she says she wants a breather before she thinks one of us is going to snap. Now I am an easygoing person, and i love to make freinds and nobody ever seems to have a problem with me other than her, and she does seem to have these mood swings and all but everyone who hangs around her just ignores them, also I apologize alot to her which I think I don't have to, and either do my friends because I never do anything wrong she just takes everything to personally, so before our freindship is on the brink of disaster can anyone help!? shes one of my best freinds and I don't want it to end (I'm 15, shes 15, and were both girls)

No comments:

Post a Comment